Kinesiology is a gentle yet powerful energetic healing modality. It combines the use of traditional Chinese medicine meridians and energy systems with western physiological healing sciences. A very relaxing and calm treatment, Kinesiology is used to treat a wide range of concerns associated with imbalance and stress within the neurological and structural systems of the body.
Treatment is suitable for:
- Physical pain and discomfort such as headaches and migraines
- Anxiety and depression
- Fatigue management – sleep difficulties (insomnia)
- Allergies, intolerances and food sensitivities
- Digestive and immune conditions
- Hormonal imbalances – PMS, blood pressure, adrenal stress, metabolism issues
- Learning, memory and concentration difficulties
- Nutritional and lifestyle support
- Confidence and self-awareness
- Goal setting – personal development and improving wellbeing
- Behaviour patterns and addictions
- Mental/emotional/spiritual issues and imbalances
What types of techniques are used?
- A wide variety of natural (drug-free) healing tools and techniques are used in Kinesiology sessions including:
- Muscle testing
- Emotional stress release therapy
- Holistic counselling
- Chakra balancing
- Aromatherapy oils
- Affirmations, visualisations and meditations
- Blood and lymph reflexes
- Sound and colour therapy
- Nutritional and herbal medicine
- Flower essence therapy
Who is Kinesiology treatment suitable for?
Being a safe, non-invasive treatment, Kinesiology is suitable for everyone including newborns, children, pregnant women and the elderly.